Environmental IDIQ Program
Services were assigned on a project-by-project basis by the Owner. A specific task was developed for each work order assignment. Services included:
- Conduct investigations, surveys, studies, reports, cost estimates, drawings, testing or other consulting services necessary for the Owner to make informed decisions concerning the project
- Prepare and review with Owner an environmental remediation plan and bid documents necessary for the Owner to procure services of a remediation contractor. Prepare and review with Owner any required construction documents, technical or special specifications as required for bidding, award and completion of a remediation contract.
- Provide inspection, testing, and oversight of remediation work.
- Coordinate testing, inspection and remediation work with Owner and Owner’s site personnel to accommodate Owner’s scheduling requirements, access and use of premises
- Provide related professional services as may be requested by the Owner
- Engineering design for projects related to environmental issues