Guernsey performed a study for improving the performance of the wastewater plant by modifying source stream disposition and/or additional wastewater equipment. Based on the most recent two years of operation, a sizing basis and improvement recommendations were provided.
The project included the following tasks:
- Site visit, data collection, and analysis
- Flow and waste loading balance development
- Source disposition analysis
- Wastewater treatment process evaluation
- Process improvements development
The final comprehensive report included the basis for evaluation, results of the capacity analysis, and the recommended upgrades.