INTEGRIS Heart Hospital – Entrance and Lobby Renovation
In what could be called an uncanny similarity to the human heart, this heart hospital was providing its life-giving services 24 hours a day while remaining quietly hidden from outside view.
The project included:
- Renovation of the ground floor, including upgraded finishes, LED lighting and an increase in natural daylight
- Relocation of registration bays to the ground floor
- Adding a covered drop-off area and entrance
- Construction on the ground floor to provide waiting space, registration bays and retail space
- Construction of the new entrance façade with a drop-off canopy to provide a fresh look and more visible branding
The project improved patient experience, improved patient flow, improved staff efficiency, and increased exterior visibility and brand identity.