Description of Duties / Responsibilities:
- Design of Civil Projects and Civil Tasks of multi-discipline projects, including site layout, paving, grading, drainage, detention, water, sanitary sewer and utility expansion for various size projects.
- Oversee, coordinate, and perform quality control on projects with civil engineering team
- Assist with design fee proposals and marketing proposals
- Manage, lead, and perform design efforts on land development projects
- Develop project cost estimates
- Prepare project specifications
- Prepare engineering studies and reports
- Some travel may be required
- 10+ years of experience working on Civil Projects or Civil Tasks of multidiscipline projects; site design experience a plus
- Experience in Land Development is preferred
- Experience as Project Manager
- Professional Engineer preferred
- Ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems
- Excellent writing and communication skills with clients and co-workers
- Work well in a team environment
- AutoCAD Civil 3D and design software experience a plus
Essential Physical Functions:
Essential Physical Functions: Stand or sit – must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time. Walk –this position requires the ability to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc. – 25% of the time. Full range of motion to walk, stoop and stand while working on worksites – 25% of the time. Use hands/fingers – must be able to operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer – 50% of the time. Talk – This position frequently communicates with internal and external customers, must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations – 25% of the time. Vision – must be able to clearly focus on information located on a computer screen, paperwork, etc. – 50% of the time. Lift/Carry – must be able to lift/carry up to 30 lbs. of site equipment when necessary.
Submit a resume online for this position.