Knowledge is Power: Effective Financial Forecasting 2018 Seminar - April 17th - 18th
Empower your staff to guide the cooperative during these times with financial forecasting techniques, the ability to identify important trends and the knowledge to fully utilize the cooperative’s forecasting models.
What you will learn:
- Improve cooperative planning
- Project revenue with fluctuating purchased power costs
- Build plant additions into cooperative financial forecasts
- Model cost of debt
- Develop scenarios to determine if the cooperative will meet its revenue requirements or if it should consider a rate increase
- Evaluate financial goals and establish benchmarks
Why you should attend:
- Build financial forecasts with confidence
- Know the forecasts you are using provide the best information possible for the decisions you face
- Use your forecast to develop “what-if” scenarios
- Take away a base forecast model for your cooperative
- Project pro forma financial statements and develop forecast drivers
- Build and use the financial forecast as a planning tool
- Develop long-term budgets
- Create sensitivity and “what-if” analysis
- Establish benchmarks for system performance
Who should attend:
General Managers, CFOs, Office Managers, Engineers, Accountants or anyone who provides input for financial forecasts and budgets
April 17-18, 2018
Tuesday – 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday – 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. (We are available after lunch for individual assistance.)
5555 N. Grand Blvd.
Second Floor – East End
Oklahoma City, OK 73112
Entry is priced at $695 per attendee.
Writing the Book on Rates:
Guernsey was recognized for its leadership in the field of cost of service and ratemaking when it was selected by NRECA and CFC last year to develop their Rate Guide Volumes I and II for member systems. The guide serves as a tool for cooperatives as they consider designing and implementing rates for their members during a time of evolving change. Copies of the Guide are available on the NRECA website.