Knowledge is Power: Effective Financial Forecasting 2017 Seminar - April 4th - 5th
Empower your staff to guide the cooperative during these times with financial forecasting techniques, the ability to identify important trends and the knowledge to fully utilize the cooperative’s forecasting models.
What you will learn:
- Improve cooperative planning
- Project revenue with fluctuating purchased power costs
- Build plant additions into cooperative financial forecasts
- Account for debt service costs in a financial forecast
- Forecast methods utilized in the cooperative’s planning
- Develop scenarios to determine if the cooperative will meet its revenue requirements or if it should consider a rate increase
- Set financial goals, determine benchmarks and evaluate system performance
Why you should attend:
- Build financial forecasts with confidence
- Know the forecasts you are using provide the best information possible for the decisions you face
- Use your forecast to develop “what-if” scenarios
- Take away a base forecast model for your cooperative
- Project pro forma financial statements and develop forecast drivers
- Build and use the financial forecast as a planning tool
- Develop long-term budgets
- Create sensitivity and “what-if” analysis
- Establish benchmarks for system performance
Who should attend:
General Managers, CFOs, Office Managers, Engineers, Accountants or anyone who provides input for financial forecasts and budgets
April 4-5, 2017
Tuesday – 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday – 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. (We are available after lunch for individual assistance.)
5555 N. Grand Blvd.
Second Floor – East End
Oklahoma City, OK 73112
Entry is priced at $695 per attendee.