Senior Consultant - San Antonio, TX
Description of Duties / Responsibilities:
- Lead project teams in the delivery of consulting expertise, primarily in the field of Department of Defense (DoD) Utility Privatization (UP). Work on-site, as needed, at US Army HQ facility providing UP Program Management support to the Energy and Utilities Branch within the G-4 Public Works office.
- Provide strategic planning and detailed analysis to DoD and other federal clients; this position requires the capability to team with our Client to deeply understand their business
- Support is needed for the following functions
(listed in no particular order):
- Support to the federal government for contracting actions: procurement, administration, etc.
- Federal contract compliance advice and guidance
- Marketing of the company efforts in the field of energy management & UP
- UP project/program management
- Life-cycle cost analysis, cost/benefit analysis, economic modeling
- Evaluation of public-private partnership transaction proposals
- DoD UP and energy management experience is required
- Preference for experience working for the federal government on procurement contract actions; preference for current/past holder of a federal contracting warrant; these elements will form distinguishing evaluation factors
- Ability to record and organize meticulous notes and documentation
- Writing and communication skills are critical to our business practice
- Must function well in a team environment and under occasionally tight deadlines
- Experience dealing with UP contract development and management
- Travel required throughout the 50 states; must commit to the potential of 15% average travel
Essential Physical Functions:
Stand or sit – must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time.Walk –this position requires the ability to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc. – 25% of the time.Full range of motion to walk, stoop and stand while working on worksites – 25% of the time.Use hands/fingers – must be able to operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer – 50% of the time.Talk – This position frequently communicates with internal and external customers, must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations – 25% of the time.Vision – must be able to clearly focus on information located on a computer screen, paperwork, etc. – 50% of the time.Lift/Carry – must be able to lift/carry up to 30 lbs. of site equipment when necessary.
Submit a resume online for this position.