Design responsibilities will include, at a minimum, the following:
Supports the organization’s culture by exhibiting excellence and competence, collaboration, innovation, respect, accountability and ownership.
Work flow duties include responding to client and internal inquiries and related coordination, meeting and schedule coordination, review and analysis of internal reports and assisting with administrative projects.
- Business or related degree preferred
- 2 – 5 years previous experience as receptionist/administrative support
- Proficient in Microsoft software, particularly Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Strong analytical, writing, communication, proofreading and organization skills required
- Ability to function independently
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information is critical
- A professional appearance and telephone manner are essential
Essential Physical Functions:
Stand or sit – must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time. Walk –this position requires the ability to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc. – 25% of the time. Full range of motion to walk, stoop and stand while working on various projects – 25% of the time. Use hands/fingers – must be able to operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer – 50% of the time. Talk – this position frequently communicates with internal and external customers, must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations – 75% of the time. Vision – must be able to clearly focus on information located on a computer screen, paperwork, etc. – 50% of the time. Lift/Carry – must be able to lift/carry up to 20 lbs.