Description of Duties / Responsibilities:
The preferred candidate will be a degreed graduate, registered in the State of Oklahoma, with 5-7 years consulting design experience. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Lead engineer on multidiscipline engineering projects by providing lighting design, power distribution and communication systems design
- Participate in project meetings with co-workers and clients
- Provide Project Management when assigned
- Daily production use of AutoCAD/Revit
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or related field required
- Passed PE exam
- 5-7 years related work experience preferred
- Willing to travel to project sites as required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to work as part of a multi-discipline project team ensuring that respective discipline work is accomplished according to schedule
- Computer literacy including Word, Excel, AutoCAD, and Revit experience required
Essential Physical Functions:
Stand or sit – must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time. Walk –this position requires the ability to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc. – 25% of the time. Full range of motion to walk, stoop and stand while working on worksites – 25% of the time. Use hands/fingers – must be able to operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer – 50% of the time. Talk – This position frequently communicates with internal and external customers, must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations – 25% of the time. Vision – must be able to clearly focus on information located on a computer screen, paperwork, etc. – 50% of the time. Lift/Carry – must be able to lift/carry up to 30 lbs. of site equipment when necessary.
Submit a resume online for this position.