Architectural Design Technician
Description of Duties / Responsibilities:
- Work with design technology team in support of Architects and Interior Designers
- Work with Design Technology Coordinator to implement modeling workflow
- Work with Graphic Designer to support rendering/animation production
- Responsible for BIM coordination and development
- Responsible for development of Construction Documents
- Some travel required
- Associate Degree in Architectural Design and Technology
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Revit
- Proficient in Revizto/Navisworks coordinating various design discipline models
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and web conferencing
Essential Physical Functions:
Stand or sit – must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time. Walk –this position requires the ability to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc. – 25% of the time. Full range of motion to walk, stoop and stand while working on worksites – 25% of the time. Use hands/fingers – must be able to operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer – 50% of the time. Talk – This position frequently communicates with internal and external customers, must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations – 25% of the time. Vision – must be able to clearly focus on information located on a computer screen, paperwork, etc. – 50% of the time. Lift/Carry – must be able to lift/carry up to 30 lbs. of site equipment when necessary.
Submit a resume online for this position.