Description of Duties / Responsibilities:
- Works directly with project architects/engineers in editing construction specifications from architect/engineer markups.
- Edits Unified Facilities Guide Specifications
- Creates project submittals
- Processes RFI’s, submittals, etc., through document control software (Newforma)
- Produces new specifications from product data
- Input, log, and distribute project submittals in database
- Coordinates Group meetings, including Lunch & Learns
- Communicates directly with clients and representatives
- General A/E Group support (i.e., ordering/organizing office supplies, printing reports, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Power Point, and other Microsoft software
- Knowledge of AIA Master Specs/Master Works and Specs-in-Tact preferred
- Knowledge of Military Specifications a plus
- Prior A/E industry support experience preferred
- Experience with Newforma preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable with multi-tasking abilities
Essential Physical Functions:
Stand or sit – must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time.Walk –this position requires the ability to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc. – 25% of the time.Full range of motion to walk, stoop and stand while working on worksites – 25% of the time.Use hands/fingers – must be able to operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer – 50% of the time.Talk – This position frequently communicates with internal and external customers, must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations – 25% of the time.Vision – must be able to clearly focus on information located on a computer screen, paperwork, etc. – 50% of the time.Lift/Carry – must be able to lift/carry up to 30 lbs. of site equipment when necessary.
Submit a resume online for this position.